Vacature: Sales Manager
As Sales Manager within Megaprojects, you are co-responsible for developing the retailer and e-tailer network in Europe. Together with management, your sales colleague, and colleagues from the (online) marketing department, you ensure the increase of sales of our products. You are responsible for the whole sales process within your assigned region. Your days will mainly consist of cold acquisition and field visits. The focus of the sales team is for the time being in the Benelux and the United Kingdom. You know how to convince the retailers and e-tailers in these regions of the added value of the products and brands that Megaprojects distributes. In addition, in 2021 we will work hard on optimising the sales process where your input will be.
About the tasks
A small selection of the tasks:
- Cold calling approach suspects based on your own list.
- Following up leads; seeking contact with prospects we have in our current network.
- (Online) visits to relevant trade fairs; participate in relevant fairs to make (new) contacts.
- Account management; ensuring a satisfied customer and motivating repeat orders.
- Project management: you are the link between the customer and the rest of the team.
- Monthly reporting to measure progress, you share a monthly summary of sales activities and results.
You are directly accountable to the management.
Mega Projects hopes to meet someone who:
- 5+ years of experience in a sales function
- An existing network of retailers and e-tailers in consumer goods
- Cold calling/acquisition is not unknown territory
- Assertive and solution-oriented
- Fluent in Dutch, English, and German, other European languages are a plus
What Megaprojects offers:
- A suitable salary to the function, responsibilities, and experience
- A salary appropriate to the role, the responsibilities, and your experience
- With this function, there are career opportunities within Megaprojects
- A car, a mobile phone, and a company laptop
- 24 days of holiday and a pension scheme
- An enjoyable and varied team
12 February 2021, Megaprojects B.V.