In the role of Sourcer/Buyer at Megaprojects you are the main point of contact for potential and existing suppliers. With a current portfolio of a licensed brand and an owned brand in consumer products your task will be to protect the price and quality of the assortment. Together with the marketing department you will create an assortment of qualitative products.
About the tasks
A small selection of the tasks:
- Sourcing; by using your existing network as well as by expanding your network you will find reliable suppliers for our products
- Negotiations; thanks to your bargaining skills our business remains profitable
- Quality control; no faulty product will be sent out to customers and you will make sure it won’t
- Project management; the process will be followed up by you from the moment you receive a request until the supplier releases our order
You will report directly to the management.
Who Megaprojects hopes to meet:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a sourcer/buyer position
- An existing network of qualitative suppliers
- Experience in consumer products with a focus on household appliances and cookware
- Availability between 24-32 hours per week
- Communicative and a team player
- Fluency in English; Dutch skills are nice to have
About the benefits
What Megaprojects offers:
- A challenging job in a start-up with possibilities to grow within the company
- Competitive salary that matches the role, the responsibilities and your experience
- Good secondary benefits
- Working together with a motivated and warm team
12 February 2021, Megaprojects B.V.